Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Tag!!!

Merry 5 days till Christmas everyone!!! I cannot believe that Christmas is so close!!! Right now, I'm trying to get over a nasty cold so I can feel better, but I'm still looking forward to the Christmas morning!!! 

I wanted to look for a fun Christmas blog post and I found this one that I think is pretty cute :) So without further ado, here we go:

 1) Which holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas!!!
2) What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Christmas Eve, we have our annual family get-together at my great aunts house and then our church service. Then Christmas morning we will open our presents early before we go to church!
3) What's your favorite holiday drink?
Definitely hot chocolate!!! Also, I have been drinking coffee for the first time this winter season so that is good too ;)
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Candy canes all the way! I like making gingerbread houses, just not eating the men :) Haha :)
5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
I love all those classic Christmas songs but some of my faves are Winter Wonderland, Jingle Bells, All I want for Christmas, and of course the Glee version of Baby, It's Cold outside :)
6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?
I really haven't gotten too many weird gifts that I can remember :( But almost every year without fail I get socks. Is that weird??? :)
7) Have you ever made a snowman?
Actually, I have never even seen real snow!!! When I went to NYC it was snowing a little bit, but it melted by the time it hit the ground :(
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?
Anything from B&BW is always a fave but I love the Warm Brown Sugar and Twilight Woods :) Anything more rich and less flowery :)
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? 
For the first time in a while, I really haven't made much of a list! But Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is of course on my list!!!
10) What is most important to you about the holidays?
 I think that spending time with my family and remembering the birth of Jesus is the most important :)

I hope you liked my tag!!! Don't forget to do it on your own blog or youtube channel :) Well this little sicko is going to bed! Talk to yall soon!!!

Love and candy canes,
Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think...