I was going through some of my old posts on this blog and I came across one entitled 30 Days of Harry Potter. I remembered that sometime last year a sort of survey went around where you answered a question each day about Harry Potter and you kind of compared answers with anyone. I was going to do this all at once on my blog because I kept on forgetting which day to post what, but the video I made for it never uploaded so I never got it published.
So I'm just gonna answer all these questions now!! I hope you like them and let me know if you agree or disagree on any questions!!
Love and Potter Mania,
~ 30 Days of Harry Potter ~
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, definitely :)
Day 2: Your fave movie?
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. Before that one came out, though, the third one always had (and always will have) a special place in my heart.
Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?
- Well there are always little things that any book nerd would notice, but the biggest one I can remember is that in the movie, Harry broke the Elder Wand before he used it to fix his own. Its just little things like that that people notice who REALLY read the books!
Day 4: Least fave female character and why.
- Dolores Umbridge...I despise her so much. Though I definitely hate her the most, I also can't stand Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy.
Day 5: Fave male character and why.
- I would either say Harry (duh!) or Neville. If I said Harry, it would be because of all the different qualities he has: perseverance, love, kind, funny, and all kinds of other things. He is just an overall good guy and a very good role model. If I chose Neville, it is because he is just a very kindhearted individual who is brave and loyal, all the qualities of a true Gryffindor. Neville will always be there for his friends and is ready to step in and be a leader. He was almost the Chosen One, but Harry ended up being it instead. He can relate to Harry, because his parents aren't really there, even though they are alive. Besides the two boys, the older ones I love would be Sirius, Snape, and Lupin, just because they are both loving, amazing, and ooze awesomeness!!! :)
Day 6: What house would you want to be in?
- Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. On Pottermore I am a Gryffindor though :)
Day 7: Fave female character and why.
- I think my favorite female character is either Hermione or Luna. Hermione is brave, smart, loving, a leader, and overall possesses great qualities. She can be bossy, but she loves Harry and Ron like no other and is always there for them. Luna is a free spirit, but always loyal and funny! She isn't always right in the head, but she can be forceful when she needs to be and always has an accepting heart.
Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson?
- Probably Defense against the Dark Arts (only if Lupin is in the house! Haha) or charms.
- This is a toughie! You would think I would immediately say Voldemort, but I somehow just cant. I've always had sympathy for him. I think that I probably like Lucius Malfoy the least.
Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?
- Hallows for sure! With them you can do cool stuff, and I'd appreciate if my WHOLE soul remained intact please ;)
Day 11: What character would you say you are most like?
- I'm not sure why but I'd have to say Ginny or Hermione.
Day 12: Fave relationship?
- Ron and Hermione of course!!!
Day 13: Least fave movie?
- Probably the 5th because Harry is so agitated all the time and it kills me to see him so mean. But it was one of my favorite books, so.........idk.
Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry?
- I'm not even going to answer that.
Day 15: Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts?
- I'd like to be friends with Ron or Neville, or Seamus. :) I cant forget about that handsome Irish man :)
Day 16: Fave professor?
- Minerva McGonagall <3
Day 17: Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice?
- Well, i'm a little late on this one. But I was excited for the movie, even though I knew that it wouldn't measure up.
Day 18: Least fave book?
- I'm probably gonna get hate, but the first one is probably my least favorite. I think it is amazing and a classic of course, it just has the least amount of action. Don't get me wrong, I still love it!
Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films?
- Books, Always. (See what I did there?) ;)
Day 20: If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?
- Umm Harry of course!!! Daniel Radcliff, I <3 U.
Day 21: Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?
- Lupin or Fred. Lupin because I just love him, not to mention he is a brand new father. Fred because George depends on him so much and the world needed his humor.
Day 22: Pick a favourite quote from any of the books/films?
- Ohhhh the list could go on forever!!! But this one probably reins supreme, even if it is over published: '"I have spied for you and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you. Everything was supposed to be to keep Lily Potter’s son safe. Now you tell me you have been raising him like a pig for slaughter – ""But this is touching, Severus," said Dumbledore seriously. "Have you grown to care for the boy, after all?""For him?" shouted Snape. "Expecto Patronum!"From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe. She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?""Always" said Snape. "'
Day 23: Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry?
- Oh tons of them! Probably all the deaths in the final book hit me that hardest. Also the epilogue, just because I know its all over.
Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?
- The only one I can think of at the moment is that I wish that in the credits of the seventh movie, they could have put the final lines of the book.
Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different?
- I think the ending turned out beautifully and I loved it all!!! Yes, even the film adaption pleased me :)
Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be?
- I can't even decide!!!
Day 27: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?
- Probably the Elder Wand, because I can do more stuff with it.
Day 28: Do you listen to Wizard Wrock, what do you think about it?
- Not really, but I'm sure it would be entertaining!!
Day 29: Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?
- Besides the language, I loved it!
Day 30: What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
- Harry Potter has seriously effected my life. I think about it every day, have made friends because of it, and the lessons I have learned from it make me a better person. My heart skips a beat when I hear the theme music, I can quote practically the entire third movie, I know in depth details about all the charactors, and I can't imagine what I would be like with out it. J.K. Rowling, you are our Queen <3