Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's almost here!!!!

OMGHHKP!!!!!!! I can't believe that in less than a week, I will be walking the streets of NYC!!!! We have been planning it for so long it is really hard to think it is finally time!!! As excited as I am, I am also really nervous. The whole point of this trip is to try to bring people of New York to Christ. This will be my first time on a real mission trip and really talking one on one with non-believers about the gospel. I have been hoping and praying that God will use me and everyone with me to help expand His Kingdom! I could always use some extra prayer for that, the saftey of our group, and for the weather!!! It is 43 degrees in Central Park right now, yikes!!! :) Not sure if i'm ready for that yet!!!

I don't know about yall but I am a HUGE Forever21-aholic :) I can't believe that where we will stay is like a few blocks away from the gigantic one in Times Square!!! Here is a pic of the entrance (gorgeous!!!) :)


Well it's time for me to go! I will probably post before I leave but if not, please keep our group in your prayers!!! Thank yall so much!!!

Love, Em :)

PS. Check out Bro. Jeffs blog on the blog list to the right if you want more info on the NYC Trip!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think...