Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Books, books, and more books :) Plus NYC!!!! :)

As some of yall know, I have been a HUGE bookworm for as long as I can remember! Today, we had Clay writes and the prompt was to write about our favorite book and how it has impacted us. I actually had no trouble and right off the bat could say that my favorites are the Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn! This series has definatly taught me about relationships with friends, guys, and most importantly, my Savior :) Here are what the books look like if you want to check them out ;)

This is volume #1 :) They have 12 books and then...

...they have the college years :) All of these books are fantastic!!! :)

So I decided that if I was going to share about Christy Miller, I might as well make this a book post :) Sorry if this gets boring, like I said, I'm a major book worm ;) Lately, I have been reading the Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson. It is a really awesome series of 3 books that tells about 5 (later 7) kids who, after being hired as DHI's for Disney, actually cross over to the Parks during the night as they sleep and they have to defeat some of Disney's greatest villians! I actually finished book #3 today and I have been on my toes the entire series :) Definatly recommend it :)


Here is the cover for the first book :)

Now that I have finished these books, I think I am going to finish the final Harry Potter book, The Deathly Hallows :) I have always been a big fan of the movies and I even got to go to Harry Potter World and Islands of Adventure a few weeks ago!!! (I will blog about that later ;) ) Well, I saw the first part of the movie when it came out in theaters and I just can't wait any longer to find out what happens!!! So I headed over to my public library and picked this up...Can't wait to start it tonight :)

I
Quick, before I go, I wanted to let yall know something really cool!!! In less than 20 days I am going to...NEW YORK CITY!!! I am going with a group from my church and I just can't wait!!! It will be a life changing experiance :)



Blog ya later,
Em :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think...