Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm a Harry Potter Nerd Dork :)

Hey everyone!!! If you know me at all, or have been keeping up with the "What I'm Reading" on the sidebar, you can see that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan :) I saw the first movie probably in 2nd or 3rd grade and i've been hooked ever since!!! I am currently reading the series now so I can keep satisfied until part 2 of the 7th movie comes out on July 15th! :)  


Today I saw the 6th movie for the first time, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!!! I have to say, I wasn't expecting to bawl in that movie but when Dumbledore died, I certainly did!!! That movie was an incredible blend of drama, humor, sadness, suspense...pretty much everything!!! One funny line from the movie is this: (I got it off of http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417741/quotes)

[Romilda Vane and Harry are staring at each other across the library]
Hermione Granger: [snaps her fingers] Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One.
Harry Potter: But I am the Chosen One.
[Hermione smacks him on the head with the newspaper]
Harry Potter: Sorry... kidding!

 I felt bad because me and my friend Kaylee were watching the movie at her house (it's FCAT week at my school so we are off most of the days) and we were both just crying away together at this movie!!! :)


I just wanted to share my little Harry Potter nerd dork moment with yall :) Thanks and congratulations if you didn't get to bored and made it to the end :) Talk to you soon!!!

Love,
Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think...