Monday, April 25, 2011

He is not here...He is ALIVE!!!

Happy Easter everybody!!! Today is most definatly the day that the Lord has made!!! Even though today is a day we useto dress up all perty, eat jelly beans like there's no tommorow, and take lots of pictures...we need to also remember that this is the day when our Lord rose from the grave!!!

Today I had so much fun!!! I love spending time with my friends at church and my family!! Here are some pics from the day :)


Here's my family!!! :)
 
Dana Woo and Daddy :)
 
Me and my Madre :)

I wove my daddy :)

Here are my Sunday School girls!!! :)

I <3 my cousins, Kala and Lauren!!!

A cute one of me and mom!!! :)

I <3 my girl, Abby!!! Best Friends For Life :)

I <3 me some Whitney!!! :)

and...I <3 me some Kaylee Kay!!! :)
Thanks for reading!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter and I will blog ya later!!!
Love, Em :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think...