Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lets play catch up, shall we?

Hey again everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic summer! This has been a BUSY month, and it isn't slowing down anytime soon! Oh geez, I'm worn out!

So I'm gonna show you quickly what you missed from my lack of blogging ;)

1. Disney World!!!

Me and my daddy <3

The Castle!

Donald Duck!

I <3 Cinderella :)


2. Visit my cousins in Georgia :)

I <3 these girls!

Timmy Tebow!

Photobooth fun :)

We are the avengers!

All the girls!

Pedicure time!

Jerra and I ;)


3. VBS!!!

<3

Some of our crazy kids!

Abby, Mrs. Donna, and I

Micah and I! He is sooo cute!

Abby and I directing :)

My mom and sister <3


4. SLU 201 :)


















5. All sorts of random stuff!!!




















Love and summer sun,
Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think...