Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hogwarts Halloween

 
Hey everybody!
 
 I hope you all had a fun Halloween!!! I know that I did :)
I knew Halloween was going to be different this year since we had church during the night. A bunch of my friends and I decided to dress up to go to church and we had such a fun time! 

As yall know i'm sure, Harry Potter is one of my favorite books/movies/characters ever!!! So I decided that I was going to be him for Halloween! I got two of my other friends, Elizabeth and Julia, to be random Hogwarts students with me so we had a great time dressing up together! We all ended up looking really cute and I'm so glad we did it!
 
Here are some pictures from that night:






 


Here is the video of my costume I made! Sorry, i'm cray cray ;)))


Sorry this post was like 2 weeks late! I hope yall had a fantastic Halloween!!!!!

Love and Potter mania,

Em :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved your video. <3 I especially loved the part when you told us that you borrowed your tie from your Dad and then you made sure to tell us that it is not an official Gryffindor tie. What is up with him not having an official one?? Sheesh . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think...